Sharp R-820JS is the latest convection microwave from sharp that will grill, roast and bake for you with eleven levels of power. It definitely comes complete with a turntable and a stainless steel interior. This is the only convection microwave that will enhance your browning and crisping. If you love cooking good food but you are so busy, this is the microwave oven you need in your house to accelerate your cooking experience and save time. This silver oven is simple and light in weight just fit for the family.
• It provides browning and crisping capabilities
• It has 900 watts convection
• It has a double grill that heats food both over and under
• The grill runs on 500 watts
• It has eleven power levels
• It has an auto touch, 12 digit display screen. The screen has 2 lines and seven automatic settings
• Has a stainless steel interior, 12 and 1/2 inches of turntable for heating food evenly.
This silver microwave oven is light in weight therefore can easily be moved from one place to another. When shifting houses or moving it to another room, it can be easy to handle. You can also travel with it for holidays and hiking.
Its double grill is exceptional. You can heat food both from above and below. This ensures even cooking for all the food products placed in it.
Its radiant heat enables perfect browning and crisping of food. Roasted food and grilled meat staff comes out tender and very juicy. If you reheat baked food like bread and muffins, it comes out soft and tender without hardening. Baked foods come out looking fresh just vas if they have just been baked.
• It makes the best burgers in town. It brings out the burger meat evenly cooked and juicy.
• It has a lower emitting voltage of 900 watts. This means it is convenient for more delicate foods like eggs. It is also very convenient when it comes to reheating food.
• If you preheat baked food staff it does not come out spongy or soggy like you would expect with other microwave ovens.
• Its presets are the most outstanding features. They are more consistent which makes it most efficient for preheating.
• With its silver colored exterior and stainless interior, it looks good in a kitchen and in a bachelors pad. It’s both classy and elegant, not to mention what it does for you. Its size is also very convenient for a countertop oven as well so far.
• When defrosting food staff, you need to estimate the time needed and then key it manually. The microwave oven will not measure the weight and alert you when to turn it over.
• It is the second most expensive microwave oven for its caliber of ovens. It goes for a cool $290.
• It is not easy to read the display unless you move very close to it. The buttons are also very small, just as if they were made for kids.
Q: What is the average size of turkey can this oven handle?
A: As long as the turkey fits on all sides, 12-14 lbs. will do.
Q: How much space should you leave around the oven at the counter space?
A: Not much space. Three inches will do.
Customers have actually loved this oven to the extent that it is sometimes out of stock in many counters. They have given it a rating of 4.5 out of 5. Many praise this oven for the double grill functionality which allows you to heat food staff both over and under at the same time.
Its preheating functionality has been praised for it does not lead to the loss of quality and taste of the food. It also does not harden or turn food into some soggy, inedible staff.
It has a good size that allows enough counter space for other kitchen equipment.
Final Thought on Sharp R-820JS Convection Microwave
The convectional and grilling functions that come with this oven are a plus as compared to other microwave ovens. Its size comes in handy for single people who do not have large food requirements, like people in college. Its performance is appreciated and it will definitely not disappoint as compared to other traditional microwave ovens.